Thursday, May 14, 2009

WILL I????

Image Courtesy:

Thanks to the guy who shot this most Inspiring pic of my life. Due Credits reserved to him with all royalties and loyalties.











.
.
.
.
.
..

.
.

The Eagle was flying high…Up above the world in the sky..
And I gazed at her with surprise…
He noticed my puzzled eyes…
“My son, this bird is an aero plane…And she carries people between lands…
Remember the Ram Epic on television…It’s that flights modern version”
I asked him “Have you flown"
He had a smile wry…“Only the rich can fly”
Me, “will I fly???”
Hugging me he said…“I dream you to be high there in the sky”

Sitting on the billion of his bicycle...
On the way back from school…I wondered, Will I ?????????????????

My Mom had a dream…about a small castle her son will build…
My sister had a dream...about a smile filled life her brother would gift.
Afraid of the autumns that flooded my bed…
Praying to thy to save my home being lost…
I hated rains…fearing that their dreams may be washed…
They dreamt On... and I wondered,
Will I?
Dreams continued…From the corner seat of a party,
When my best buddy dreamt that I would host one…
My Uncle’s dream that I will be in Vogue with fashion…
For My first crush thou I will be a statement of Passion.
She also dreamt that I will be a youth icon…
At the doorsteps of adolescence… when survival was in itself a question…
I laughed at their dreams…And wondered,

Will I????.............................

Did I???
.
.
.
.
Today…I wake up to the thunder sounds…
And rush to see if my home is safe…
Majestically Stands… My Mom’s pride…
A small but still ‘Castle’… her son’s first gift.

Down there in the garden, my sister is all smiles…
Sharing tales with her little one… Making him dream…
and in his dreams I am an Icon.

and My Uncles…..
Pride and boost around of my lifestyle…
My buddies await my parties for celebration…
Living ways have become my Passion…

But...
Nothing, gifted by time…
had a few to sacrifice…
She.....
who dreamt to walk along....
had to go with the wind…

Thou I miss the only one....
who wanted me high there in the sky…
As I fly through the clouds every now and then…
I feel he is there watching me from the heavens with smiles…
I wish he flies along…. But …. all that.... is my Lost Paradise......

Stepping out into the garden I love today to be drenched…
A feel of Deja-Vu…
A feel of accomplishment…
To have realized the dreams…
For those who dreamt for my sake....
No fear of the rains anymore…

Nothing to lose.
Dream for Me… and I WILL do it for you…

But, amidst… I have a dream…..
For a Love … and happiness all throughout…
.
.
.
.
I wish I realize………….


.
WILL I ?

No comments:

Post a Comment